You can use the eBay Out of Stock Control feature to keep items you sell frequently listed on eBay even when you are out of stock.
- Must use GTC (Good Till Canceled) for the duration
- Will retain the same eBayID
- eBay allows up to 90 days to replenish inventory on the listing once stock hits 0
The benefits to you:
- Easier inventory management
- Item identification history (used for search engine optimization and merchandising)
- Sales history retention
- Easier item variation management.
How to use the Out of Stock Control:
The Out of Stock Control feature applies to your entire instance. If turned on, it means all listings created from that point on will have Out of Stock Control.
To set Out of Stock Control in your default settings:
1. Click on Settings > Channels.
2. Click on the eBay Channel you are going to be using to expand the settings options.
3. Once here scroll down the page to “Out of Stock Control” and toggle it to
4. Click on Save Settings in the bottom right hand corner to record your changes and you are ready to list.