1. Login to your SureDone account
2. On the navigation bar, click Settings
3. Click Channels
4. Under eBay main options update these fields with the code found in the current eBay listing template.
*NOTE: Inputting CSS into the Description CSS field will override all the default SureDone CSS for the eBay templates.
5. Create a new listing that you will use to modify several times until you get your template correct or choose an existing listing to edit
*NOTE: If editing a current listing, please do the following as well to avoid interfering with the current shipping settings
Scroll down to the shipping settings for the listing, right-click on your mouse, and press “Inspect Element” (Must have Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox)
After opening inspect element, select the following two fields and press delete to remove them:
6. Press “Update Item”
7. Scroll towards the bottom of the page and press the eBay link to view your changes
8. Review the eBay template and if there are any more changes to make, repeat unril satisfied with template