The first step to managing eBay through SureDone is to authorize the connection between the two systems. In order for SureDone to communicate with eBay, the seller’s credentials need to be authenticated by eBay. This can be done in a few easy steps while you are logged into SureDone. This only needs to be done once and then the authorization token is stored inside SureDone. We take your privacy seriously. You can revoke these credentials at any time. However, remember that doing so will cause SureDone and eBay to fall out of sync.
Follow the following procedure:
- Login to your SureDone account.
- On the dashboard page, click and expand "Channels" and then click on "eBay" as indicated in the screenshot below.
- Next, click on the "Authorization" tab and hit Authorize eBay button to connect you to eBay.
4. Simply login to your eBay account when prompted.
6. When prompted, click I Agree to authorize the connection between SureDone and eBay.
Your eBay to SureDone connection is now authorized. You are now ready to choose your 2.1.1 eBay Channel Settings.