The first step to managing eBay through SureDone is to authorize the connection between the two systems. In order for SureDone to communicate with eBay, the seller’s credentials need to be authenticated by eBay. This can be done in a few easy steps, while you are logged into SureDone. This only needs to be done once and then the authorization token is stored inside SureDone. As we greatly respect your privacy, you can revoke these credentials at anytime. But, remember that doing so will cause SureDone and eBay to fall out of sync.
Watch the following video:
Follow the following procedure:
- Login to your SureDone account.
- Hover on the Settings Gear in the upper right hand corner
- Click on CHANNELS to take you to the Channels Settings Screen.
- Click on "eBay Main" to expand the list of eBay Channel Settings.
- Ensure that the eBay Status radio button is turned on (Blue). If not, click on the button. Next, click on the Authorize eBay button to connect you to eBay.
- Simply login to your eBay account when prompted.
- When prompted, click I Agree to authorize the connection between SureDone and eBay.
Your eBay to SureDone connection is now authorized. You are now ready to choose your 2.1.1 eBay Channel Settings.