The scheduling feature allows you to setup your eBay listings in advance and select the time you want the auction begin on eBay.
- This only refers to the start date on eBay. It will always be visible in SureDone and any other listed channels.
- This feature is not allowed for Fixed Price Products.
- You can only schedule eBay auctions before they are listed/published on eBay.
Check your settings
- To use the Schedule an eBay Listing feature, you first need check some of your SureDone and eBay settings.
- You must set your Time Zone and ensure that "Scheduled listing" toggle is enabled at item level setting.
Checking your Time Zone settings
1. Click on Settings>Organization>Contact and scroll down to "Time Zone" to set this.
2. Once you have selected your time zone, make sure to click on "Save changes".
How to Schedule a Listing
Once the time zone is set and the item level is on, follow these steps to set up a Scheduled listing.
1. Locate the product you which to schedule and open the item for editing. You may also choose to schedule an auction while adding a new item.
2. Scroll down to eBay Details by clicking on the eBay channel you intend to list the item on from the list on the left
3. You will see the Scheduled time radio button just below the Category ID field. Click on the radio button to turn on the scheduled listing.
4. Click in the box to select a start date. Then set the time using the time selector on the right.
5. If you are editing the item, select Retry Item to send the item to eBay.
Warning: If you schedule a listing in the past, it will be ignored and the item will automatically list. Also, you can’t go into a live listing and alter the Scheduled Time.
BULK LISTINGS: You may use the header scheduletimeebayoptions and format for entry is YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS. To learn more see our guides for Bulk Uploading.