When you sign up with SureDone and authorize your eBay instance, we realize importing products from your eBay store in to your SureDone account is going to be important. This guide will walk you through the process of importing your items in.
1) From your eBay Settings page, select the approximate products in your catalog, then click on "Full Import" and then "Import All Products" This will trigger an import of all your existing eBay listings. See screenshot below:
2) Your page will auto-refresh and you will be able to see progress on your import. Once the import process has been completed, you will see an option to import the "File in account" or "Download Import file".
3) Normally if this is your first import of data from any channel, you would choose to import the "File in account" option, otherwise if you need to verify or match the data from eBay to the data in SureDone, you should "Download Import file"
4) If you chose "Download Import File", note that the file would contain all your data from eBay including your descriptions embedded within your eBay template, fitment information (in case you are listing parts compatibility on eBay Motors), Image URLs, Item Specifics and much more. We recommend you open the file in excel (or similar program like Libre Office) and exclude the following fields because some of these fields might contain more characters than the maximum characters a field can hold in excel, and that may break the cells in excel. (You can add them in your account after the initial import, we will show you how in the next guide)
Here's a video on how you can set up your file:
5) Now that you have saved your CSV file, go to the Bulk Uploads page in your account and take a look at the screenshot below on what options to select on the page to successfully upload your file.