Adding a new eBay template
If you would like to use a custom eBay template as opposed to the two default templates ebay-product.htm and ebay-product-2017.htm, follow these directions:
- Go to Settings > Channels
2. Click on the particular eBay instance you would like to add the new template to. For our example, we're going to use the eBay Main instance.
3. Scroll down to "Templates & Description", look for "Upload New Template" and click on "Choose File"
4. Select your template that you downloaded to your computer and then press "Save Settings"
5. If you open up your instance settings after saving, you will now see the template file listed next to "View Ebay templates". You can set this template as the default by changing the dropdown next to "Description Templates" to the new template and saving your settings again (bottom right of your page will have "Save Settings").