The eBay Strikethrough Program is an invite-only program. If you have been selected to be a part of the program, you may use this feature through SureDone. If you have not been invited to the program, you can contact eBay to ask for an invitation to the program.
In order to show discounts for your eBay listings, you can use the Strikethrough Pricing Program. Each listing will show two prices, one “List Price” and one “Now” price. The "List Price" displays with a line striking through it. Buyers only pay the “Now” price. The listing also shows a "You save" amount, calculated as the total discount.
Turning on Strikethrough Pricing:
1. Click on Settings > Selling >Channels.
2. Click on the eBay Channel you are going to be using to expand the settings options.
3. Once here scroll down the page to “Strikethrough” and toggle it to ON, by clicking the radio Button. It is turn blue.
4. Click on Save Settings in the bottom right hand corner to record your changes and you are ready to list.
Using Strikethrough when listing:
1. Enter the Now Price dollar amount in price.
2. Enter the List Price dollar amount in MSRP.
Using Strikethrough in Bulk:
The Now price uses the “price” header field.
The List price uses the “msrp” header field.