When importing products from Bigcommerce, the import file will include the header "bigcommercehosted" which includes a URL for any images. These images are not downloaded to SureDone by default.
Importing Images into the SureDone from Bigcommerce
To have the files hosted by SureDone, set the import_media flag when uploading the bulk file if they want.
- The image flagged as “use as thumbnail” will automatically be set to media1 on import.
- The imported images will be added in the order they are imported.
- SureDone also imports the descriptions (HTML alttext) of these images in specific customer user fields.
- The field names follow the structure meida#alttext (e.g. ‘media1alttext’ …‘media12alttext’) and the field label follows “Media # Description” which is connected to the descriptions for media# (e.g. media1alttext >media1, media12alttext > media12).
- SureDone only supports image descriptions for the first 12 images.
- These custom user fields are autogenerated on import.
- It will only create as many fields as are in use on Bigcommerce at the time of the import.
The fields can also be manually created as long as the naming convention detailed above is followed.