- The settings can be accessed from Settings > Plugins > Bigcommerce.
Categories, Option Sets, Tax Class, Brands
- Here are the lists of available values in SureDone for listing to Bigcommerce.
- Values selected in these boxes prior to the page being saved, will load as defaults when you create new products.
- Click “Refresh” on each to pull in the most recent list of values from Bigcommerce.
- Multiple values for categories only may be selected by holding down the CNTL or CMD keys.
- Will generate a csv of product data from Bigcommerce in the Bulk Results section of SureDone.
- Will manually force the Orders Import to run immediately, instead of waiting for the next scheduled run.
- After all the API credentials are filled in, click to authorize the connect & make sure that the connection validates.
- If the credentials are updated, the user must update the informantion & click ReAuthorize, not Save.
- See the section on Account Setup for more information.
Now that you have all your settings in order you are ready for 7.3 Importing products from Bigcommerce into SureDone.