1. Fill out the form below, located at https://secure.shippingapis.com/registration/
2. You will receive an e-mail with your USPS Webtools ID. Copy the Username into your clipboard.
3. Login to your SureDone account and go to SETTINGS>ORDERS & SHIPPING>Shipping. Enable the toggle next to USPS (as indicated in below screenshots) and enter other information is required.
4. At the bottom of the page, press Save Settings.
5. Call USPS at phone number 1-800-344-7779. Tell them you are calling to get your Webtools ID activated for a 3rd party company and that you need production access. They will ask you for the User ID you received in the e-mail after signing up. It will take 2-3 minutes for it to be activated.
To Set up Payment for USPS Labels, you must have a Stamps.com account. Follow the steps from this guide to set one up.