You can select the fields you need to add to the Inventory label from the available drop-down options in the Label Fields Set and then print Labels via SureDone using below steps.
This interface can be reached by visiting https://app.suredone.com/#!/settings/orders/advanced
1. Login to SureDone and go to SETTINGS > ORDERS & SHIPPING > Inventory Labels
2. Highlight the fields that you want to add - from Label Fields Set.
3. Click on Save Settings at the bottom of the page.
4. To create a sheet of barcodes for all your items, the following link can be accessed once logged into SureDone: https://app.suredone.com/editor?do=labels&type=items
5. Once the sheet of barcodes is displayed on your browser, Label Printing - can be done using supported browsers.