2. Login to your account or register for one if you don’t have one
3. Scroll down and click “Move to production”
4. Click “Get Production Key”
5. Choose the following details:
6. Click “I Accept”
7. Fill out your contact info and FedEx Account # (you will need this later)
8. Copy down your Authentication Key and Meter Number. You will need these credentials to put into SureDone
9. Check your e-mail. You will have received an e-mail including the Production Password
11. Fill out the FedEx Settings with the required credentials.
12. Click “Save Settings”
13. You will now need to call FedEx and ask them for Production Access. The phone number is 1-877-339-2774 (Option 2, then 3). They will need test labels from you, which can be downloaded by pressing the arrow on the current SureDone page you added your credentials. After they do their part, you're all set up to ship.