1. Go to https://www.ups.com/upsdeveloperkit
2. Register for a UPS account and then come back and login or login to your existing account
3. Click “Manage Access Keys”
4. Click “Request New Access Key”
5. Fill out the form below if it’s not already filled out and make sure you write down your UPS Account Credentials. After you have copied it down, click “Request Access Key”
6. On the confirmation page, you will now see your Access Key. Copy this down to put into SureDone.
7. Login to your SureDone account and go to SETTINGS>ORDERS & SHIPPING>Shipping
9. Scroll down and expand “Shipping” section and fill out the UPS related fields.
10. Scroll down and click “Save Settings”