As of August 2018 SureDone provides free SSL protection for all storefronts. Please see this guide.
Since SureDone powers the storefront, to maintain PCI compliance and security levels we host the actual checkout at https://yourname.suredone.com (replace yourname with your primary account name).
In order to raise the SSL request - Navigate to SETTINGS>STOREFRONT>Shipping>Status and click on "Fill out this survey to get started." in the SSL option (as indicated in the screenshot below). This will open the SSL setup form, just fill in all the details requested and Submit the form. We will then create the SSL records that need to be mounted on your DNS to complete the implementation for SSL setup.
However, if you would like to use your own domain for your cart and also protect the remainder of your website, SureDone supports most customer provided SSL certificates.
Please keep in mind that we can only provide limited support for this functionality. We cannot guide you through the process of obtaining the actual certificate, but we will provide you with a "certificate signing request" file (CSR) and take care of installing the certificate you provide back to us.
You will still need to:
- Find your own SSL certificate provider
- Coordinate with the provider to obtain the certificate
The cost for this service is:
- One time fee of $349 to cover the creation of the CSR and modification of our infrastructure to support your certificate
- Monthly fee of $79/month which covers a dedicated address plus 200GB of data in and 200GB of data out. We have other plans available, but unless you are an extremely high volume seller through your website this one should most likely suffice.
If you would like to utilize this service, please
- Open a case requesting assistance with SSL with our support team through our support portal at https://support.suredone.com.
- Fill out the Certificate Signing Request (CSR) form at: https://www.cognitoforms.com/SureDone1/CertificateSigningRequest