Going to Settings -> Orders will navigate to the the new setting options for Orders:
When Orders is clicked, the user will see the following page:
- View & Acknowledge: whether the UI is shown and if orders imported from channels are acknowledged (on channels that support acknowledgment)
- Sync Inventory: whether inventory is synced via "sold" action on channel order import or import via the API
- When turned on, it will manage inventory based off order imports and show a sold action in the product history. When a sold action shows for an item, it will decrease the stock of the item(s) by the quantity sold
- When turned off, it will import the order but requires alternative workflow to reconcile stock (no sold action associated with item)
- Import All: setting deciding whether orders should import in only if they have corresponding items in SureDone added or if ALL orders should import
- When turned on, all orders will import regardless of if an item exists in SureDone
- When turned off, only orders that exist in SureDone and are properly linked will import in
- Email Ship Tracking: whether emails are send to the order email when orders are fulfilled on channels (specifically eBay and storefront) through SureDone
- When this is turned off, there will be absolutely no option to send an email even from the individual Order's page.
- Legacy Export: whether order bulk exports are in the V1/V2 legacy format or in the new data format. It will only included headers in Orders page that were used in older versions if ON.
- When this setting is turned ON, it will export custom fields added in Settings > Shipping > Inventory & PIcklist Options. However, with this option on, you cannot pick specific fields to export in Products > Export when type:orders is selected. All headers need to be exported
- With this setting turned OFF, any custom fields added in Settings > Shipping > Inventory & Picklist Options will not export. Only the Custom Order Item Fields that are added can be exported. However, with this setting OFF, the ability to select
- Legacy Picklist: this setting is turned OFF by default. If turned ON, the Picklist will look like how it did before allowing custom fields added in Settings > Shipping > Inventory & PIcklist Options to be seen properly.
Note: if Legacy Picklist is set to OFF, the orders would be sorted based on the SKU values, while if it is set to ON then the orders would be sorted based on the the order import timestamp.
All settings above are ON by default with the exception of Legacy Export & Legacy Picklist.
Custom Order Item Fields
Custom fields may now be created for Order items, the purpose of this is for advanced functionality such as drop shipping to vendors, exporting product details to other sources and/or other advanced order management functionality. These also can be added and mapped to make fields searchable in the Orders search. There are already fields that are searchable by default (i.e. date, ordernumber, etc) but if there is any other information that is helpful to search through the orders with it can be added. Once the fields are added and mapped, they will show up in the Custom Order Item Fields section as so:
Add Custom Order Item Fields
The Custom Order Items Fields section allows the user to add new order related custom field. The process is similar to adding product custom fields, but will only show in the individual Order page in the Product Info section and can be added as a column in the View All Orders page. These fields can also be mapped to default or custom product fields as well which will be covered later in this guide. The following shows how a custom order item field can be added:
Delete Custom Order Item Field
Similar to product custom fields, to delete a custom order item field, the user can expand the Delete Custom Order Item Field section and select one or more fields to delete. Afterwards, the "Confirm Delete" toggle is turned on and will remove the frields from the Custom Order Item Fields after Save Settings is clicked. The following displays how this is done:
Custom Order Item Field Mapping
This option allows the user to map custom order item fields to default or custom product fields and have whatever value populated for the item there show in the individual order page or in the column in the View All Orders page if added as one. The following video displays how a field is added and mapped:
To learn more about adding product custom fields, please visit the following link: https://support.suredone.com/support/solutions/articles/1000244328