We're software that helps growing brands & retailers grow and scale. Sync, sell and ship your products and inventory on online marketplaces and storefronts faster, easier and more accurately.
Learn more now
eBay Customer Template Step by Step
This is all we are providing customers for template modification:
1. Navigate to Settings>Templates
and find the eBay template you want to modify under User Templates
2. Click on the "Edit" icon next to the eBay template you want to modify - as indicated in the screenshot below:
3. Edit the code as needed and review the preview on right side page.
4. Save changes.
5. Delete any of the old templates you arent going to use anymore and make the new template your default template
6. Go to a new product and test the template to make sure it is working properly (update a single item with the new template selected
7. Check ebay and make sure that is the result you were looking for, if it is then you need to do a bulk edit and apply this template to all of your listings with: action=edit guid and ebaytemplate with the exact template name including the .htm