The only required field in Shopify is the title. The rest of the fields can be mapped in the plugin settings page with the "Custom Fields Mapping" button.
- Fill out the desired fields. Variations take the same fields as simple products. To create variations on SureDone, fill it out as you would a normal product.
- Select "Create draft"
- In the draft make sure you have at least one property value but no more than two filled in for the taxonomy ID.
- Skip all, and select update to save this to the item.
- Select Create Variation and fill in a different GUID and other relevant information about your variation.
- Change the field you want to vary on along with anything else.
- Skip All and select Update.
- Navigate back to the parent and ensure you're sending it to the channel now.
- Select Relist.
NOTE: Shopify variations can only vary on 3 properties, and these properties must be selected in the "Variation Fields" section in the Single Editor UI!