Creating a Kit via the User Interface
Modified on: Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 5:33 PM
All Products Page
- Click the checkboxes for the products they want to be components of their kit, then click the "Create Kit" button.
- A modal pops up, where you can enter the Title (required), GUID, SKU, and Kit Quantity values (required) for the kit and its components.
- Exit the modal, with no change made.
- They may also remove any of the components from the kit product by clicking the X to the right of the component to be removed.
- When the user has filled out the initial values, the next step is to click the "Create Kit" button to create the new kit as a draft product.
- The new kit product will exist as a draft product, and the user will be able to fill out all of its product details in the single item editor page (or through bulk).
Single Item Editor
- The kit section in the single item editor will exist in one of two forms: a modal or a section.
- The kit details section will be accessible by clicking a link on the page that will pop up the modal – this is analogous to the variation modal.
- The kit details section will be displayed as part of the single item editor for any kit product (iskit:=1).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.