What are Bulk Exports and why would I want to customize them?
One of the most powerful features in SureDone is the ability to bulk export spreadsheets of you items with whatever product details you desire, edit thos details and then bulk upload them back into SureDone. This allows sellers to update thousands of products at once.
This guide is going to show you how to export spreadsheets for specific item searches. By default, the spreadsheet will export every single item detail for each product that matches your search criteria.
That is a lot of data, so we have a filter that will allow you to export only the information you need. The second part of this guide will expliain to use that filter for maximum efficiency.
How to do a standard bulk export
1. Enter a query into the search bar, select items from the drop down and click the magnifying class (for help building a search query to meet your needs see our guide on How To Use Search).
2. Click Export
In this example, I am exporting all of products that have Apple as their brand:
3. After you trigger the export, go to Products > Export and download the file that corresponded with your search
Note: If you are trying to export a large file, it may take some time to process, in that case it won't appear until the system is done. You'll recieve an email when the export is ready.
How to use the Bulk Export Filter
1. Go to Product > Export
2. Enter query in Search bar:
3. Make sure Products is selected and choose Mode
- There are two mode choices:
4. Select the fields you would like to include/exclude, you can select multiple fields by holding down Ctrl+A
In this example, we will export a spreadsheet that only includes stock and sku field (select all, and then unselect the sku and stock fields). Everything highlighted in blue (such as guid here) will not be included.
6. Press Export Results
7. You will receive an email when your export is complete. For small exports, you can just refresh the page and it will appear on top of the results list below. For larger exports, just return to this page when you receive the email.
8. Click download and you'll get a file containing only the fields you left unselected for the products that match your search criteria
That's it! It only takes a few minutes to export your own custom spreadsheets filled with the data you want about specific products. These spreadsheets can then be edited and uploaded to make bulk edits!