Once you have an item listed on Amazon, you can always update information and SureDone will send the new information out to Amazon. This section focuses on editing a single item. Section 14 deals with how to edit items in Bulk.
To edit an Amazon listing:
1. Click on All Products from the Products menu and select the item you want from the list by clicking on the GUID in blue.
a. You can use the search bar by clicking on the magnifying glass in the right corner of the top menu or using the keyboard shortcut Control + Shift + S.
2. From the General tab, deselect any channels you do not want make updates to.
3. The green checks in the menu on the left indicate which sections you have already entered the required information into.
4. Navigate to the field or fields you want to edit using the menu or by scrolling.
5. Make your updates.
6. Click on Update to send the new information to Amazon.