The first step to managing Amazon through SureDone is to authorize the connection between the two systems. In order for SureDone to communicate with Amazon, the seller’s credentials need to be authenticated by Amazon. This can be done in a few easy steps, while you are logged into SureDone. This only needs to be done once and then the authorization token is stored inside SureDone. As we greatly respect your privacy, you can revoke these credentials at anytime. But, remember that doing so will cause SureDone and Amazon to fall out of sync.
Follow this procedure:
1. Login to your SureDone account.
2. Click on the Settings Gear in the upper right hand corner, in between the Search and Profile Options.
3. Click on CHANNELS to take you to the Channels Settings Screen.
4. Click on Amazon Main Options to expand the list of Amazon Channel Settings.
5. Select the Amazon Store your account uses and click on the Authorize Amazon button to connect you to Amazon.
6. Simply login to your Amazon account when prompted.
7. After adding your email address and password, click Sign In to authorize the connection between SureDone and Amazon.
Your Amazon to SureDone connection is now authorized, as indicated by seeing valid next to your credentials.
Now you are ready to choose your Amazon Settings.