TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Helmet House connection is comprised of multiple separate automations, each performing a function.
You should enable them in this order. Read the description for each section to understand why.
- Helmet House SKU Import
- Helmet House Inventory Update
Helmet House SKU Import
- This will create a "helmethousesku" field in your account.
- The automation will attempt to link existing products in your account to those in the Helmet House catalog by matching with the UPC of each of your products.
- Runs once every morning at the top of the hour.
Helmet House Inventory Update
- This will create a "helmethousestock" field in your account.
- The "helmethousestock" field will automatically be added as a stock control field (found under Settings > Selling > Stock Options > Stock Control Fields). Any number in this field will be added to the stock sent to your marketplaces.
- Connects to Helmet House and updates products with a matching "helmethousesku" with the latest inventory levels for products with valid "helmethousesku".
- Runs once per day at 30 minutes past the hour.