This guide will help you set up your Magento 2 integration on SureDone.
Step 1 - Get SureDone ready for Magento 2 and create a Magento 2 instance:
- Navigate to the plugin section in Settings > Plugins
- Select Magento 2
Step 2 - Get Magento 2 ready for Suredone
Create a SureDone integration on Magento 2
- Navigate to the Integrations page from your Magento 2 admin dashboard:
2. In the side bar of your Magento 2 Admin Dashboard, select System > Integrations to get to the integrations pageand press the Add New Integration button.
Configure the integration
- Under the Integration Info section
- Name your integration (e.g. SureDone Integration 1)
- Email not required
- Callback URL:
- Identity Link URL:
- Password: your admin password. This doesn't set a password for the integration, this is just to authorize the creation of the integration.
2. Under the API section select
All from the Resource Access drop down.
3. Save and let it take you back to the integrations page.
Step 3 - Hook them up!
Activate your SureDone integration
- On the integrations page, find your new SureDone integration. It should have the value
Inactiveunder the status column.
- Disable popup blockers for this page.
- Click Activate and then Allow. If you have a pop up blocker, Magento 2 will ask that you disable it at this point
- If you aren't logged into SureDone, a pop up will appear prompting you to log into SureDone. Log in.
- Select the Magento Instance that you want to authorize on SureDone. Usually this will be the one you created at the start. After submitting, you can close this pop up.
- If it was succesfully authorized, the status column will say
Activeand the link to activate will read
Single Product Editor
Product URL Key
The product URL key is the user facing slug. It can be manually set by entering a custom URL key in the appropriate
Product URL Key field. If no custom URL key is provided, then we would mimic Magento 2's behavior and use the
Title field to generate the URL Key. A preview of this key is visible through the UI. This preview is not clickable since at the time of editing it does not necessarily reflect the current product status or product URL. The SKU field will be the clickable link that takes you to the product page.
For importing orders, you would need to make sure you would specify the statuses that you want to pull in from your Magento 2 server in the plugin settings
Sync on Order Status field. This includes any custom order statuses you may have introduced to your workflow. e.g.
pending*processing*complete will pull in all pending, processing or complete orders from Magento 2 that have appeared after your last sync time. In addition to the normal flow for importing orders, imported orders will set the following fields 
paymentdate: <current local time>