Magento is an online shopping cart solution. You can use it build a custom storefront that can sell both digital and physical products through a secure checkout process.
ALL MAGENTO USERS ARE REQUIRED TO INSTALL OUR MAGENTO EXTENSION TO USE THE MAGENTO SUREDONE INTEGRATION. See Section 6.1.1 for instructions on installing the plugin.
- Manage single products
- Manage images on products
- Manage Variations on Magento
- Manage Magento Attribute Sets
- Manage Products and Variations in Bulk
- Automatically import orders
- Schedule order import
- Push tracking numbers to Magento
- Map custom fields to Magento
- Use and Refresh the Category Tree
- You cannot list children of variation listings as individual products in the store.
- You must refresh attribute sets in SureDone every time you edit them in Magento.
- You cannot use custom tax classes due to a limitation in the Magento API.
- You must create new categories in Magento and import them into SureDone.
- When you make changes in Magento, your edits will not be automatically updated in SureDone.
- SureDone will not push changes to order data to Magento (except Shipment tracking and Shipping date).
This section covers: