Your Magento account can be set up in SureDone in a few easy steps. Before using the steps below, please make sure you have successfully installed the Magento Extension, by following the instructions in 6.1.1 Installing the Magento Plugin.
1. Login into your Magento Account.
3. Click on Add New Role and Add suredone in the Role Name field.
4. Click Save Role.
5. Now go to Role Resources on the left and select ALL instead of Custom.
6. Click Save Role.
7. Next, click on System > Web Services > SOAP/XML-RPC - Users
8. Click on Add New User.
9. Fill in the following information as follows:
a. User Name: suredone
b. First Name: Magento (suggested, can select anything)
c. Last Name: Setup (suggested, can select anything)
d. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
e. API KEY: Type in anything you are likely to remember here. You will need to add it to the Confirmation field as well.
f. The account is: Active
10. On the left, select User Role and then select suredone for the user.
Adding your Magento Credentials in SureDone
Now you can add your credentials in your SureDone account.
1. Login into your SureDone Account.
2. Magento Host URL:
3. API User:
4. API Key:
5. Click to test if the credentials work
6. If you receive , then click Submit.
7. Refresh the page if you do not see an update.
Note: If the