Prerequisite - Create a Google Account - or gather your company gmail account and password. If you create a new account, it will automatically create a Google+ profile for your business so make sure the email address and name represent your business.
1. Go to Google Analytics - http://www.google.com/analytics
2. Click "Create an Account" in the top right corner
3. Enter the gmail address you created or gathered with the corresponding password
4. Click "Login"
5. Click "Sign up"
6. Leave "Universal Analytics" selected
7. Scroll down and enter your website name
8. Enter your website URL
9. Select your industry category - Optional
10. Select TimeZone
11. Enter the Account name - use the same name from step 8
12. Under Data Sharing only select "With other Google Products only" - uncheck the other 2 boxes
13. Click "Get Tracking ID"
14. Click "I Accept" in Google Analytics Terms of Service Agreement pop-up
15. Copy your Google Analytics tracking ID from the top left side and save it, this will be the number you enter inside your SureDone account
16. Login to your SureDone dashboard
17. Go to Settings > Storefront
18. Scroll down to Site Tracking & Verification "Google Analytics Account" and replace the current ID with your Google Analytics tracking ID from step 16
19. Scroll down the setting page and click "Save Settings"