The first step to managing Amazon through SureDone is to authorize the connection between the two systems. In order for SureDone to communicate with Amazon, the seller’s credentials need to be authenticated by Amazon. This can be done in a few easy steps, while you are logged into SureDone. This only needs to be done once and then the authorization token is stored inside SureDone. As we greatly respect your privacy, you can revoke these credentials at anytime. But, remember that doing so will cause SureDone and Amazon to fall out of sync.
Follow this procedure:
1. Login to your SureDone account.
2. Click on the Settings Gear in the upper right hand corner, in between the Search and Profile Options.
3. Click on CHANNELS to take you to the Channels Settings Screen.
4. Click on Amazon Main to expand the list of Amazon Channel Settings. You will see the "Status" set to "Off", click on it to enable.
5. On enabling the instance, click on "Save Settings" on bottom right of page. Then expand the "Amazon Main" channel again, you can now set up the Token by clicking "Authorize Amazon" for the United States Instance.
6. Login to your Amazon account when prompted.
7. After adding your email address and password, click Sign In to authorize the connection between SureDone and Amazon. Give SureDone the access to connect to your Amazon account by accepting the dialog boxes on the two screens that show up. Once done, you will be redirected to the SureDone Settings page.
8. Your Status will then show enabled for that Amazon instance on refreshing the page.
Now you are ready to choose your Amazon Settings.