- It may take a few minutes to display in the SureDone interface correctly after doing this, depending on how many orders you are changing in a single CSV file.
- You can ONLY adjust 99 orders at a time using this method.
25 Orders or Less Affected
If you have 25 orders or less that are affected, we recommend you move the order from "marked to unmarked" individually.
1.Go to the "Orders & Shipping" drop down and click on upload tracking:
2. Put the order # in the section shown below, check the box for "Reset tracking and ship date" and then click on reset Shipment.
Greater Than 25 Orders Affected
If you have more than 25 orders that are affected we recommend that you fix this using our bulk interface.
In order to do this you will need to go to Upload Tracking (as shown above) and then follow the steps below:
1. Create a CSV file that has the following headers: order, shiptracking and shipdate. Insert all of the order number values under the header "order", leave the shiptracking column blank, and set the shipdate value to "RESET" (case sensitive) for all of the shipdate values as shown below:
2. Choose the CSV file you have created above and then click on Upload Tracking:
If you have any issues, please open a support ticket.