Try SureDone for FREE today!

We're software that helps growing brands & retailers grow and scale. Sync, sell and ship your products and inventory on online marketplaces and storefronts faster, easier and more accurately.

Dead Item Report Request

Is there a way for a report or view to be generated in Suredone that would show us the items we have live in Suredone, but the total stock is =0, and there hasn't been any change to the Total Stock field in a given period of time?

On the flip side, I'd like to be able to export products that have that specific label and now suddenly DO have a positive stock quantity so we can give consideration to 'going live' with those parts again if we choose to do so.

• Hi Brad,

It appears you are looking for an "Inventory By Date" report that you could look back on to see when inventory changed?

At this time an update ie dateupdated:>="xxx" shows any change to the product record so you could potentially setup an automation to email inventory levels daily with some variation of:
    total_stock:=0 dateupdated:>"-1 day"

Would that be in line with what you are looking for?

• I ran several variations of total_stock:=0 dateupdated:>"-1 day" with anywhere from 30 days to 600 and they all came back with the same count of 395262 parts. Changed it to 6 days and it dropped to 61,388

The 30 to 600 leaves me confused thought. Surely there are parts that have been out of stock for some time between those two counts... 

My goal here is to trim out some fat. Get rid of some ebay listings that are "live" but inactive because there isnt any inventory therefore its just a place holder currently. No sense in effecting our sell through percentages holding on to 200,000 listings that will never go live again because inventory will never come available for discontinued parts.

• Just in case you have any guids set up as kits, please be aware that suredone currently considers them to have 0 total_stock for searches.

• Hi Brad,

Not really following - changing the search from "-1 day" to "-5 day" changes results materially.

Suggest opening a support ticket with more details and/or reply with what the results you are looking for?

Login or Signup to post a comment