Try SureDone for FREE today!

We're software that helps growing brands & retailers grow and scale. Sync, sell and ship your products and inventory on online marketplaces and storefronts faster, easier and more accurately.

Shipping nearing deadline notification

Could a report - or a view - be created that looks at the following cells and then gives a report of what is coming up so my order processing staff know what orders to prioritize getting tracking numbers entered for?

Item Status = Ordered

Tracking Number = Empty

Shipping - Status =/= Complete

Then compare Ship By Latest to the Current time of the day and if it is within 6 hours of the deadline (for example), a notification is sent. That could run every 6 hours and generate a notification or report.

• Hello,

Seems you just need more fields added to the Order Handling Time Report?
    https://app.suredone.com/reports/order-handling-time?startDate=2023-12-04&endDate=2023-12-11

Thanks,

Jason

• No, not neccessarily. I suppose I could request that staff members download that report daily but what I was looking for more than anything I guess could maybe be created in a saved search?

Would just like for them to be able to pull up a view (or get a notification/alert with the report auto-generated) showing what orders are open, do not have tracking, and are within a certain time frame to get the tracking entered or it will be later than the time we advertised for that order. Just a more hyper-focused view of what orders need to be prioritized for tracking entry.

• Per your initial requirements, try the following search:es

itemstatus:=ordered shippingstatus:-=complete

itemstatus:=ordered shippingstatus:-=complete shipments:=0

Let us know if that gets you closer to what you are looking for.

Login or Signup to post a comment