Try SureDone for FREE today!

We're software that helps growing brands & retailers grow and scale. Sync, sell and ship your products and inventory on online marketplaces and storefronts faster, easier and more accurately.

Implemented

CS-Cart Integration

Hello everyone,

Is there any chance to integrate CS-Cart as an available channel to export bulk products?

For now, I can manually download the latest bulk list (containing SKU, Quantity, and Price). 

Is it possible to setup CRON export to googledrive (with the same filename)?

Thanks in advance for help

• Hello,

We can review setting up an automated export. Will exporting to google drive be the only available option? How about exporting a CSV or XLS file to an FTP location instead? Will that work?

Best,

Rohit

• Thanks for the prompt reply, Rohit

For sure it can work, no prob. Open Gdrive location is just an easy way, cause no sensitive information is exported.

The only issue - overwrite a base CSV file to keep CRON work flawlessly.

Thanks again for your support

• Hello,

If there's no problem with a CSV file upload to FTP, we can get that done at a very reasonable fee. Let us know:

1) The exact fields from SureDone that need to be present in the export file

2) File name

3) Frequency of the export from SureDone

4) FTP host address and login

Once you confirm, I'll have to convert this forum topic into a support ticket.

Thanks,

Rohit

• Dear Rohit,

As i have to confirm it on my side, kindly let me know about the cost of such integration. 

Also, we see such option as a separate channel with fields to fill on our side - ftp (+username/password), export filename, frequency (in hours or minutes). Fields that are needed is SKU+quantity+price.

THank you,

Ihor

• Hi Ihor,

Cost will be about $300 one-time fee to setup, configure, implement, QA & enable.

Yeah let me know about the below:

2) File name 

3) Frequency of the export from SureDone (hourly? or every 3 hours? or once a day?)

4) FTP host address and username + password

Thanks

Rohit

• Dear Rohit,

Sorry for delay with answers, im ready to implement such instrument.

Answers:

1) Filename is up to you (but it must be all the time the same like - imedsales_db_update.* ) 

2) It's better to have  a possibility to change frequency (6 hours \ 12 hours \ 24 hours)

3) File can be hosted on suredone.

I hope such instrument will be interesting for all suredone users! and must be implemented to Dashboard/Channels.

Thanks again,

Ihor

• Hello Ihor,

This will be set up as a custom automation and will show in the automations section and not in the Dashboard/Channels section.

1) Yes we can have a file name and maintain it

2) You will be able to adjust the frequency of the automation

3) With regards to the hosting of the file, are you saying you need us to export the file on SureDone's hosted FTP and then CS-Cart team will be able to process the file?

Thanks,

Rohit

• Dear Rohit,

Thank you for reply.

As created file does not contain sensitive information it can be hosted on Suredone's FTP with public access by direct link to the file (closed index by robots).

So to explain my need in easy way- i want to proceed maintaining DB on Suredone and also to update DB on my CS-cart site.

Also, it'll be perfect to give more preferences on DB export with more options for users (export format - csv/xls, delimiter - comma/tab, etc)

Best regards,

Ihor

• Hi Ihor,

We can create an SFTP account for you and drop the inventory file there. Are you ok with .CSV?

Thanks,

Rohit

• Thank you for your fast response. Rohit

Without a doubt, it will work. Because no critical information is exported, opening a Gdrive location is merely a quick way.

cookie clicker 

• Thank you for your fast response. Rohit

Without a doubt, it will work. Because no critical information is exported, opening a Gdrive location is merely a quick way.

• Because you can only attach a single vendor to an SKU, you won't be able to automate numerous suppliers using this method.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment