After the Google integration has been authorized, settings may be set and fields can be mapped by going to Settings > Plugins > Google Shopping:
- Choose the Target Country
- Choose the Language and Currency
- Choose Destinations Default
- Select Product Link Source to determine source of storefront product page links sent to Google Shopping. By default will utilize field mapping (which defaults to SureDone storefront URLs), otherwise if a valid storefront integration is chosen Google Shopping listings will be populated with storefront integration product URLs.
- Select Product Link Source Instance if a Product Link Source other than Default Mapping is selected.
- Toggle Use Separate Google Shopping Feed if Products on Google will be managed outside of SureDone
- Setup Custom Fields by clicking Custom Fields Mapping so the following modal will pop up and allow for Universal Product Fields: (many common fields are mapped by default)
- Note: link is mapped to SureDone storefront URLs by default, see Google Landing Page Requirements
- These fields can be mapped to default fields added to the account (i.e. size, color, etc) or custom user fields created in Settings > Custom Fields. Fields can be filtered for each tab by using the Filter text field:
Once all desired fields are mapped, the "Save" button can be clicked to save changes: