Google Shopping Actions allows online shoppers to see and buy goods from your store or warehouse through Google Express or Google Assistant. Separate from Google Shopping and Google Display Ads, Google Shopping Actions requires approval from Google. While the SureDone Google Shopping integration and instructions are tailored for leveraging Google Shopping Actions, the same integration may be used for pushing product data to all three destinations: Google Shopping Actions, Google Shopping and Google Display Ads.
- Fill out and submit the Google Shopping Actions interest form:
- Gather the Merchant ID from top left corner in Google Merchant Center
- There is a question under Merchant Information - “Do you work with a 3rd party platform to manage digital sales?”. Answer “Yes” and fill in “SureDone” as the “Name of the 3rd Party Platform”. Failure to include this may disqualify you from early access to this program.
- There is a question under Order Management and Fulfillment Information - “How would you manage your orders?”. Answer “API Integration via 3rd party partner” and fill in “SureDone” as the answer to “If you plan to integrate via a 3rd party partner, who would you work with?”. Failure to include this may disqualify you from early access to this program.
- Once approved, complete setup in Google Merchant Center: