To add a Google Shopping instance and authorize it please go through the following steps:
1. Go to Channels > Add Channel > Google Shopping and click Add Channel:
2. On the Google Shopping instruction page click on Add Channel then click on Authorize Google Shopping:
3. Verify that the user is connected to the Google Merchant Center that will be associated with the SureDone product catalog. Note - when you change your password in Google you must re-authorize your integration. Contact support for more information.
4. In order for this user to access orders in Merchant Center, you'll need both a) add the user to Google Merchant Center and b) grant this user the proper permissions to manager orders.
For enterprise level integrations, you may continue with the steps below by accessing legacy Google Settings.
5. When the instance has been created, enter the values for "client_email" and "private_key" from the downloaded content-api-key.json - read more in:
How To: Setup Google Shopping Actions. Once filled in, hit Authorize.
5. When Google is authorized, the following section will populate allowing custom fields to be mapped, product import, etc: