Try SureDone for FREE today!

We're software that helps growing brands & retailers grow and scale. Sync, sell and ship your products and inventory on online marketplaces and storefronts faster, easier and more accurately.

Automation - with Replace API

Hi, one of the file I want to automat have a bunch of spaces, I am trying to replace  space like this: replace " ", with "", but at no vail. I would need example of how to replace spaces using the v3 API ( "replace": object: {key=field to apply function to: {key=value to search for: value to replace with}}. 

"field_format":{

"upc":{

"combine":{

"fields":[

"UPC",

""

],

"delimiter":""

},

"replace":{

" ": ""

}

}

},

• Hey Erno,

For the "replace" function -- that would go underneath "vendor_actions", so you can use it as follows for example:

"vendor_actions": [

{

"replace": {

"upc": {

" ": ""

}

}

}

]

Let us know if that works or if you have any further issues!

• OK, I TREID IT LIKE THIS:

AS KEY I TYPED " "  ( SPACE BETWEEN DOUBLE QUOTES), AND GOT "" "". IS THIS WHAT YOU MENT? 

• Also, I am doing this replace to upc, but my data file has UPC, basically the UPC has the spaces ( sevral spaces before and after)

txt
    (572 Bytes)
  • I think the replace worked, but I had to copy /paste all of the file_configs from a TXT file, so the " " ( quote space quote ) would kick in ( on google chrome). 

looking at the source , I can see an extra space and I tested, and the automation runs without errors:)

Login or Signup to post a comment