READ FIRST: Posting Guidelines and Rules
Welcome to the SureDone General forums. This is a great place for you to communicate with your peers about questions you have, best practices, problems, suggestions and more.
Here are a few guidelines regarding posting here:
- This is a public forum. Because of this, anything you post here can be seen by any other members and may be indexed on Google. Make sure not to post anything confidential to your organization.
- Posts should be focused on e-Commerce processes, SureDone, marketplaces, associated software, distributors, regulations and laws related to e-commerce and other topics relevant to online commerce. Please do not post about politics, religion, current events or other topics that are not related to e-Commerce.
- Do not be abusive in your posts or use abusive language towards your peers or towards SureDone. Go with the rule we were taught by our parents - "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."
- These forums will be monitored by SureDone and some questions may be answered by SureDone team members. However, don't let this stop you from answering a question you know, and please don't expect a rapid response from SureDone to your questions. If it's critical, please open a support ticket.
- SureDone reserves the right to remove any posts for any reason. However, we really don't want to do this so please follow the guidelines.
We created this forum so our customers can help each other, learn new things, share experiences and talk about how to improve their businesses. We hope you'll participate and find value in the posts.