SureDone's advanced Automation Engine gives our customers the ability to send or receive data between SureDone and almost any type of system in almost any type of format.
We can connect to almost any type of system using almost any type of protocol and retrieve almost any kind of data format - FTP, sFTP, API, EDI, SOAP, CSV, JSON, XML and lots more. Even email and PDF.
Here are some types of Automations.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Inventory Automations
- Product/Catalog/Item Attribute Import Automation
- Product/Catalog Export Automation
- Cost Import Automation
- Order Dropship Automation
- Order Tracking Import Automation
- Financial/Order Information
- Pricing Rules Automation
- Order Rules Automation
- General Rules Automation
The inventory automation is designed to automate the stock updates from vendors or internal systems into SureDone. We can also push out inventory information.
- Connect to a supplier and pull in all inventory availability
- Connect to a supplier and pull in inventory from specific warehouses
- Connect to an internal system or ERP and pull in on hand inventory
- Connect to a WMS and retrieve inventory
- Push your inventory to a channel we don't directly support
- For B2B, allow partners to retrieve your current stock via an FTP/CSV file
Product/Catalog/Item Attribute Import Automation
A catalog automation can be setup to pull product data from a source into your SureDone account.
- Catalog updates from CSV file updated on FTP location by the vendor.
- Connect to DCI, ASAP or SEMA Data to pull in catalog data
- Connect to a PIM via API and retrieve catalog data
- Connect to myFitment and retrieve fitment data for your existing products
- Connect to a photography company and retrieve images for existing products
Product/Catalog Export Automation
SureDone also has the ability to push catalog data to your vendor or third-party apps via FTP/API connection.
- API integration to push product information directly from SureDone and push it to a marketplace .
- For B2B, allow partners to retrieve the products you sell, along with all of the content such as titles, descriptions images, channel categories and more.
Cost Import Automation
Cost import automations are designed to import costs from the suppliers or internal systems. We then place this cost into the cost field in SureDone, or a custom cost field for use in pricing automations.
- Connect to a supplier's API and retrieve your cost including shipping (or not including shipping)
- Connect to five different suppliers (this would be five separate automations) and place the cost of a product into a custom field for each different supplier. This would then be used in your pricing automations mentioned later in this guide.
- Importing cost from a CSV file uploaded by vendors on FTP server.
- Pulling cost from a XML or HTTP link provided by the vendor.
Order Dropship Automation
This automation is designed to export orders from SureDone to your vendors, ERP systems or shipping platform.
We can set up rules to send or reject orders based on the source field in an order (vendor) or based on cost/margins, etc.
- Connect to a supplier, automatically add products to a cart and then checkout
- Send an order to a supplier's API
- Send orders to an internal ERP using EDI
- When the supplier is less sophisticated, most common order fields required for drop shipping can be sent in an email with attached pdf files
- Wait for an employee to select a specific vendor from our orders page and then automatically send the order to that supplier
Order Tracking Import Automation
This automation is designed to import tracking information from your vendor portal,, ERP systems etc. This type of automation is a bit unique as it first searches for orders that have not been shipped and then checks a supplier or internal system for their status. Retrieved tracking numbers are then sent to the original channel where the order was placed and the order is marked as shipped.
- Search for unfulfilled orders from a supplier, connect to the supplier system via API and then retrieve tracking information. Send this to the channel and mark the order as complete.
- Search for unfilled orders, retrieve EDI formatted shipment notifications from your ERP from an FTP site, send this to the channel and mark the order as complete.
This type of automation is used to share order specifics such as products, sell prices, channel costs (when available), tax information (when available) and other order specific information with external systems such as an analytics platform, CRM or other system.
- Place orders in an FTP/CSV file for use in an analytics platform
- Send your orders to Salesforce via API
Pricing Rules Automation
This type of automation helps you set sell prices for your channels. It works in tandem with one or more cost import automations.
- Look at five custom cost fields, each one containing a cost from a different supplier, select the lowest cost including shipping, mark it up by 20% and place it into the sell price field.
- Look at the cost field and mark it up by 15% for eBay and 20% for Amazon and place those prices into channel specific sell pricing.
- If the sell price is below the MAP price, set the sell price to the MAP price.
Order Rules Automation
This type of automation looks at pending orders and uses a set of rules to set the supplier the products should be ordered from. Once the supplier is set, the order will be processed by an associated drop shipping automation (see above).
- Look across 5 suppliers for the lowest cost of a product, including shipping, and send the order there
General Rules Automation
This type of automation looks at any field in SureDone and then runs a set of manipulations to "do something".
- If the product condition is New, add " - New" to the end of the title
- if there are 5 or less of a product, set a custom field "Closeout" to true for use on BigCommerce
- Basically, if "x", then do "y"