You can define up to 10 specific images to use for Google Shopping.
- Go to Settings > Storefront
- Expand "Google Shopping" by clicking on it
- Scroll down until you see "Image 1" through "Image 10"
- Specify which media (media1, media2, media3, etc.) you'd like to map to what we send to Google
Please note that you can also create new custom fields that contain image URLs and map those custom fields to the Images in the Google Shopping settings.
- Click "Save Settings" at the bottom of the page.
Now, whichever images you have in those media locations will be used for your Google Shopping feed.