Ask us. We're here to help.
However, it's probably helpful for you to know what the support team can and can't do and when you may need to call in professional services to make something happen.
Generally, if you're asking for us to do something for you as opposed to educating you on how to do it yourself, we generally can't do that - but our professional services team can.
What Support CAN Do
If you think you are experiencing a bug in the software, or if something isn't working the way you think it's supposed to work, that's our sweet spot. Open a ticket via this portal and let us know what you tried to do, what you expected, and what actually happened. We'll look into it and see whether there's another approach you need to take, or determine that you're right - it's not supposed to work like that! Make sure to include as much information as possible - steps to reproduce, screenshots, files you're uploading, exports and results, and anything else that may be relevant and will help us track down what's going on.
Or maybe you're not sure how to do something. Let us know what you're trying to accomplish and we'll do our best to walk you through it by either sending you a guide, to one of our online training courses, or by giving you custom instructions. Still aren't sure? Just let us know and we'll do our best to give you more information.
What Support CAN'T Do
We're here to fix problems or show you how to do something, but in most cases we can't actually do that thing for you.
- For example, if you get a new eBay template, we're happy to explain how to put it on SureDone and adjust all of your listings to use it. However, we can't actually change all of your listings for you.
- Or, perhaps, you want to create a new SureDone storefront website. We can show you where to access your current one and how to install a new one, but we can't generally give you HTML or CSS code to change the website itself.
- Sometimes you may need your custom eBay template modified or SureDone storefront adjusted. Once again - our support team can't generally give you HTML or CSS code as this is not their expertise.
- Maybe you're getting billed too much by eBay or Amazon. We'd love to credit your bill for you, but you'll have to talk to your channel representative at these companies directly.
- If you add a new channel, we can show you how to import your data, but we can't match your data for you or get it all into SureDone.
- At times, you may want to use third party solutions such as Google Shopping or a repricer. We help as much as we can, but we're not experts on other company's software and don't have access to it like you do. We'll definitely help where we can!
I Need More, So What Should I Do?
If you need work actually done (a new eBay template or a template applied, a new channel or catalog, a new website, or pretty much any e-commerce work period) we have a wonderful professional services team that offers quality services at a reasonable price. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll put them in touch with you.