Certain types of products have product details that are either required or recommended for selling on eBay. These are assigned by the category you list the item under.
SureDone will generate recommended and required item specifics that are relevant to the category you are listing under to aid in the listing process.
The item specific generator is dynamic and will populate the fields after you type in a new category number or lookup a category using the eBay category search bar.
How to use Required and Recommended Item Specifics
1. Enter your eBay Category ID.
2. If item specific fields are required in the category selected, Suredone will automatically add them just below the Category ID.
3. The required fields must all be filled out in order for your product to list to eBay successfully. The recommended fields are optional.
- Begin typing in any field and any pre-populated data from eBay can then be selected. For example, if you need to select a shoe size, we pull all the values that eBay offers for that specific item.
4. Once all the required fields are populated and you’ve filled out any of the optional recommended fields, you are ready to finish updating or listing your product.