We have re-written the single item editor from the ground up to radically increase its display performance. You will note that single items now display significantly faster, and you can also scroll through the options much faster.
Updated Default Setting Visual
It is now much easier to see if you are using default settings pulled from channel configuration for individual items.
Please Note: Default functionality has not changed within the SureDone platform. Only the way in which defaults are displayed has changed.
Will display the word "Default:" to show which setting is the default. Text input boxes will show gray text for default text.
Multi-select fields (like Bigcommerce Categories)
Do not show default settings.
When viewing your products, toggle switches can be one of four colors. Each color represents whether it is using a default from the channel configuration, or whether you have overridden that default.
|Status||What it means|
We have pulled the default setting from the channel configuration, and the channel configuration has this setting as "OFF"
We have pulled the default setting from the channel configuration, and the channel configuration has this setting as "ON"
This setting has been overridden from the default channel configuration, and is set to "OFF" for this item
This setting has been overridden from the default channel configuration, and is set to "ON" for this item
Disabling Section Updates
When multiple people are working on the same item at the same time and then submit their changes, in the past they would overwrite each other.
For example, you open Item A. While you are working with Item A, your colleague also opens Item A. You update the eBay description and save your changes. Because these changes are not updated on your colleague's screen (unless he closes Item A and then returns to Item A), when your colleague saves Item A they will overwrite any changes you've made. Your work will be gone.
Another scenario might be if you use a repricer, and want to make sure that your update does not overwrite the price field when you save the item.
With our update, we've provided an approach to keep fields from being updated when you save the item.
Disabling a Specific Field From Updating
Hold down the "ALT" key and click a field. The field will turn grey and will no longer be editable.
Before you hit the ALT key
After you hit the ALT key
When you SAVE your item, the price field will NOT be updated within the SureDone system.
Search Bar is now "Sticky" - And has a Hot Key!
When you are in the "All Products" or "Orders" view, you can now hit Ctrl-Shift-S to show the Search Bar. The escape key will close it.
In addition, the search bar will remain showing after you do your search so you have easy access to search again!
Currency symbol is now shown
We now show the currency symbol within currency related fields. This will assist you with ensuring that you are entering the appropriate pricing for each item. This is especially useful when you use multiple currencies within the SureDone system.
Unpaid eBay Order Synchronization
Please note: If you currently have Paid Order Sync disabled, please do not enable it before speaking with support.
We have updated the SureDone platform to better synchronize the way that orders are brought into the system. This is primarily for unpaid order synchronization.
If eBay order synchronization is OFF:
If the order is paid for, it will import as usual
- If the order is incomplete for any reason, (usually noPayment, processing payment, or failed payment) it will show up with a tracking number of "CHECKOUTPENDING" and will be placed into the "Shipped" Orders tab. This will:
- Properly decrement stock
- Should not be picked up by shipping software
- Will not show up under "Awaiting Orders" as they did previously.
Once an order is paid for, the tracking is reset and the order will be fulfilled as usual (we check for this every 30 minutes with the eBay Order Sync)
- If an Order is cancelled it will follow the cancellation update below.
The cancellation process has also been updated. The following happens whether Order Paid Sync is enabled or disabled. We check for cancelled orders every 6 hours presently.
If an order comes from eBay as "Cancelled" and exists in SureDone, we'll execute a full cancellation action, including replenishing stock.
- If an order comes from eBay as "Cancelled" and does not exist in SureDone, we will import the order into SureDone but will NOT increment your stock level.
eBay "Skip Checks" Feature
Please note: This is primarily designed for power users with accurate data synchronized between eBay and the SureDone platform. If you are unsure of this, please check with support.
Currently, when an item is edited within the SureDone platform, we perform a series of checks between the data we have and the data that is on eBay for the item. When we notice certain discrepancies, we will automatically update information in order to meet eBay requirements and to prevent eBay errors.
These checks can often take time, and depending on the status of eBay servers can greatly increase how long it takes to do item updates within SureDone.
Users will now be able to disable these checks by turning on "Skip eBay Checks" under Settings > Channels > eBay options. By disabling these checks, the following will occur:
You will notice faster eBay processing time for eBay updates both in single item mode and bulk.
We will not automatically adjust information between platforms to match
Since we are no longer adjusting listings and verifying them, you may receive non-specific errors from eBay if any listing conditions are violated.
If conditions are violated and an error is returned, the entire revise or relist will fail. No information will change in your eBay account. The information on SureDone WILL NOT MATCH the information on eBay.
If your account has RelistID activated and you change the Listing Type between the listing end time and the relist, there will be an error due to the system trying to relist the old eBayID instead of adding a new one.
There are numerous additional changes that have been made. These include:
- Many addition tooltips to help you better understand options
- In a single item listing view, GUID has become the clickable link to view variations as opposed to SKU
- White spaces (i.e. multiple spaces) in settings will no longer be stripped or removed
- Navigating away from "History" will no longer remove parameters
- The bottom of the settings page is no longer cut off
- On the single order page, the "Paid With" field now correctly reflects how the order was paid
- "Shipping Invoice Options" has been renamed to "Picklist & Invoice Options"
- On the single item listing view, "Status" has moved from under "Storefront" to the "General" section
- If a field has been locked for editing, the symbol has been made less obtrusive
"Move Field" and other dropdowns are no longer cut off when displaying in certain portions of the screen
- Product list view headers now supports multiple channel and plugin instances
- After a "Bulk Action" such as "Bulk Edit" is selected in a dropdown, it will continue to be displayed until the "Save" or "Cancel" actions are selected
- Timestamps in the product list view will now reflect the date and time formats you have configured
- Custom field order in single item listing view is now saved
- We have enabled "Type-Ahead" for many drop down selection boxes in the single product page and the orders page
- We've removed the bulk preview checkbox and have made bulk previews show automatically when images are included. Bulk preview will not display when images are not included.
- When doing a bulk upload, you can now select to skip "plugins" (such as BigCommerce and Magento) in addition to being able to skip channels
- When bulk exporting, the system will no longer export headers for plugins and channels that are not in use
- Amazon FBA information is now displayable as fields within product search results
- When a category does not accept a variation, we will now warn you and let you know that the parent SKU has been listed as a single item
Various additional UI bug and performance fixes
- Business Policy Profiles should no longer appear blank in the single listing UI
- The "Store State" and "Store Rule" dropdowns have been combined into a single dropdown
- We will now warn you when we are unable to use an option from an option set when updating BigCommerce. In the past, no warning was made and no information was passed to BigCommerce
- We now allow you to decide whether the condition for a specific item will be shown when sending items to BigCommerce (Display Condition Toggle under BigCommerce section)
- There is now an option in the Plug-In settings to download the most current list of values and codes associated with tax classes and option sets as a CSV file
- We will now warn you when we are unable to use a variation attribute when updating Magento. In the past, no warning was made and no information was passed to Magento
- Magento custom user fields will now be shown with spaces unless underscores were specifically used
- There is now an option in the Plug-In settings to download the most current list of values and codes associated with tax classes and attributes as a CSV file
- Field "skuvaultsku" will now be correctly set when listing items to SKUVault
- Various additional UI bug and performance fixes