In order to use variations in SureDone with Bigcommerce, you need to follow a specific workflow. You will also need to do some setup in Bigcommerce before you can post variation listings. This section of the document will cover the setup, use, and limitations of SureDone’s support for Bigcommerce variations.
How It Works:
Variations on Bigcommerce require the use of “Option Sets” which are composed of “Options” and “Valid Values.” These Option Sets will be created in Bigcommerce and then pulled into SureDone where you can assign them to items as you list. This section will explain the process from start to finish, but you may also find it helpful to review Bigcommerce’s own documentation for more detail about adding product “Options” and “Option Sets” (their name for variations).
In order to list and manage variations on BigCommerce using SureDone, we need to -
1. Ensure that - "Manage Product Rules" under Settings> Plugins> Big Commerce - set to ON.
2. Create option sets in SureDone OR create them in BigCommerce and import in SureDone.
3. Add the variation attributes in Setting>Selling>Sku Options>Variation Fields.
4. Populate the values for variation attributes for Parent and Child items.
5. Select the applicable "Option Set" in BigCommerce section.
6. Post the parent first and then all child items one by one.