Try SureDone for FREE today!

We're software that helps growing brands & retailers grow and scale. Sync, sell and ship your products and inventory on online marketplaces and storefronts faster, easier and more accurately.

SureDone bulk headers

Hi there, I need some information about the bulk headers and I recall there was a spreadsheet that contained exact headers and values as examples, but I can't find it and thank you in advance.

John

• Hello John,

Thank you for creating this topic and I have included a copy of the SureDone-Bulk-Headers-Sorted.xlsx file to this reply, as it contains specific information about the standard bulk headers and also the valid values you can use when you will be updating existing or adding new items in bulk and please see the attached file. In addition, you would be able to download a copy of the same file from our Setting Up Your Bulk File guide or also when you go to Bulk Uploads > Templates in your account and click the Guide link and please see the screenshot below:

Please let me know if I can be of any other help or assistance regarding this and let me know as well if you might have any additional questions.

Kind Regards,

Asen Simeonov

SureDone

xlsx
Login or Signup to post a comment