Try SureDone for FREE today!

We're software that helps growing brands & retailers grow and scale. Sync, sell and ship your products and inventory on online marketplaces and storefronts faster, easier and more accurately.

eBay PayPal related error

Hi there, I have noticed one error when I try to list new items on eBay and an example can be sku SD13797 and this is what I am getting:

Failure | ErrorCode - 11012 ShortMessage:PayPal payment method added.

LongMessage:PayPal added as a payment method because you have set your preference to offer PayPal on all listings.

Please advise and thank you for your help.

John

• Hi John,

Thank you for creating this topic, I have taken a look at the history logs of sku SD13797 and I can see the item was listed successfully on eBay and the PayPal payment method added message that was triggered on eBay's end is actually a warning. Like with all warnings, they would not prevent you form listing a new item successfully or from updating an existing listing on eBay and you have received it from eBay via the API because the option: "Offer PayPal on my listings" is set to Yes in your eBay account. For some reason eBay relay the message as an error via the API, while SureDone would display the orange warning notification when it is triggered as opposed to the red error notification and I have also inlcuded an eBay link, which contains specific information for each error code and you would be able to see whether a certain error code is a warning or an error and please see https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/errors/errormessages.htm or the screenshot below:

Please let us know if you might have any additional questions and of course we would be more than happy to look into it and help further with more information.

Kind Regards,

Asen Simeonov

SureDone

• Hello Asen and thank you!

Login or Signup to post a comment